Hey guys! So this type of post has been around for a while, but of course I’m late to the party. I’m going to split up this post into two parts because…why not! I always find these ‘5o bookish facts’ posts rather interesting and you find out a lot about the blogger behind the blog. Let’s just get into these 25 facts.
1) I love the fantasy genre because I get to experience different worlds.
2) Reading in the sunlight is SO GOOD but I have bees…wasps…and small insects…
3) If I see a book with sprayed edges I am 75% more likely to buy that book.
4) I hate how expensive hardcover books are.
5) Seriously, if hardcover books were the same price as paperbacks, all my books would be hardbacks.
6) I have to try really hard to hold my tongue if someone looks gobsmacked at me reading a book between my lessons.
7) I sometimes daydream about what role I would have in the book I am currently reading.
8) I like crime/thriller books but I always drop out before the exciting parts happen.
9)I believe bright spines ARE THE BEST SPINES!
10) Reading in my bed is the best and the worst. I mean it’s super comfortable, but then after half an hour I’m half asleep.
11) Big books intimidate me SO MUCH. Along with small fonts.
12) I hate that comics, mangas and graphic novels are so expensive because they are so good and (most of the time) fun reads.
13) Bookmarks are nonexistent to me.
14) I really want to start to read more non-ficiton books but it seems like I have no time to read them.
15) My TBR is never ending…never.
16) I want to own all of the hardcover editions of Harry Potter. They are all so beautiful!
17 I have one Funko character…it’s Ron Weasley! #Weasleyisourking
18) Though I am not a feminist I have read around five pro-feminism books.
19) If you didn’t already know, fantasy is my favourite genre.
20) A close second is Historical Fiction.
21) I hate reading off my phone. My eyes, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!
22) I’ve tried listening to Audiobooks and it’s not the format for me.
23) Me+Chocolate+ Reading= Hell
24)Reading is the literally best when you are stressed out sometimes.
25) I just started collecting books last September…I have about 100 now.
Those are 25 books facts about me! Now I want to know some about you! Comment down one bookish fact about you and let’s talk!