Hey! I hope everyone is having a great Saturday (I’m stuck in my bedroom revising for my surprise Physics test…yay)! So I thought I should do another tag/award post as an effort to clear up the backlog of tags and awards last year. I really wanted to do this Award post as well as I am the ultimate fangirl, so I am thankful to Brittaney @ BrittaneyReads for nominating me last year.
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Answer the questions I have at the end.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Who is your favourite villain?
Oh there are so many villains I love! This is a surprisingly difficult question…I will go for Bellatrix Lestrange from the Harry Potter series. I just love her so much which is so weird because she is the definition of insane!
2. Least favourite book read in 2015?
I don’t remember having a least favourite read. I think my most disappointing read would be Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children. The romance was really strange and the book was marketed completely differently than it should of been.
3. Paperback or hardcover?
HARDCOVER!…BUT IT’S SO EXPENSIVE!
4. Are your bookshelves organized or a total mess?
My bookshelves are currently horizontal so all of my books are stuffed in there haphazardly and the books on my tables are pretty randomly piled up. The only books that are in order are the ones on top of my wardrobes. SO books are a total mess.
5. If you could read any book again for the first time, which book would it be?
I would say Harry Potter, but I say that every time, so I would go with a book that was a totally knockout, The Book Thief. Aw how naive I was before reading that heart wrenching book.
and my questions are:
- Who is your biggest book crush?
- Favourite and least favourite genre and why?
- What is your favourite read of 2016 so far?
- Are you planning to reread a book? If so, what, if not why?
- Are you a fan of classics? If so, name your favourite classic, if not, why?
I’ll write soon.