Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday! I almost doozed off an hour ago because I’m so tired, but I got myself up and I am determined to post this tag today! So I was unofficially tagged to do this fun looking tag by the brilliant Kat at Life and Other Disasters. Remember to check out her blog because it’s great! Now onto the tag, I can’t wait to see how weird this is going to end up being.
Pick 5 books of your own choosing and then use 1 book to answer 2 of the given questions!
Five books…okay I chose these lovely ones from my disgustingly messy table…
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling
Throne Of Glass by Sarah. J. Mass
Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
*Does a little prayer*
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (The Young Elites)
Okay, lets see if I go college or not…..illusion, so I guess I’m not going college!
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person still in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed
Teren. I have the job of rounding up malfettos and killing them at the stake…nice.
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry (The Night Circus)
There are many interesting people in this book, so lets hope, I get one of them! 1,2,3 go!…….Bailey! Not a Marco I guess, but Bailey is really sweet and he basically owns the circus now so I will be able to see the Circus everyday!
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend
Poppet! Yes! So I get to be married to Bailey and be best friends with one of the coolest girls in the circus. Though I could cause some tension, Bailey and Poppet kind of had a thing going on, I’m sure Poppet will be happy for me and then we could tour the Circus together as a trio (or quartet if you want to include Widget.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (HPatDH)
So, *rubs hands* this should be awesome…four children! To be honest I always thought of having just two, but double the fun right?
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc
So four children, four names.
Lily! So I have a badass witch as a daughter! Yes and I could braid her gorgeous red hair and tell her to practice her spells everyday and take her to Diagon Alley to get her Hogwarts stuff for the first time!
Harry…inevitable I suppose, but still I have the chosen one as my second oldest son *sobs ugly*. Bailey and Harry are going to love each other.
Lunar Lovegood. Oh my gosh yes! I can finally be a weird with someone else who is weird. I can’t wait to bring up Lunar in the circus, imagine if she got into gymnastics and becomes a circus performer! I can imagine her living the muggle life! Bailey isn’t going into really understand her I can guess, but he will love her all the same.
Ron great another red head , so Lily won’t be alone! Sadly I’m going to Mrs Weasley him to death. He is going to be my baby son always and ever.
7. Book 4: Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live! (Throne Of Glass)
The wonderful world of Throne Of Glass I see…this is so weird *sigh*. I will just have to keep my head down, wait maybe I can live in that magic forest that Celaena talks about at the start.
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in life. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation.
Dorian yes! So that means royal carriages and lovely horses! Thank god, I thought I would have to be walking everywhere if I got Celaena.
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. (Little Women)
I don’t remember any of the women having animals, so no pets for me! I will have my beautiful horses to keep me company anyway.
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy!
Looks like Jo, the tomboy of the sister quartet, will be my enemy. I think we all know who is going to win if there was a battle between us though *cough* Official Royal Malfetto hunter over here *cough*.
THE SYNOPSIS OF MY BOOKISH LIFE TO COME:
I will not go to college, but I will still train to become a solider and then become the leader of the Inquisition Axis which means I will be hunting down malfettos before they destroy us all. But one lone farm boy will catch my eye. His name will be Bailey and he is obsessed with a circus and I slowly start to fall for his quirky ambitions and adventurous ways. He realises that he loves me after I kill a Malfetto who was trying to murder him. We marry (it’s a spectacular affair) and settle down with the Circus and it’s ever changing locations.
We both decide no pets (Bailey will say it’s because has had enough of animals after living on a farm), but we do want loads of children. Our first daughter will be named Lilly and she would of inherited magical abilities by me being with Bailey (who is now the heart of the circus) and spending many nights while I was pregnant by the magical fire. The next three children come in quick succession after Harry, Lunar and Ron and Bailey realises that there is a magical school that they could go to and all but Lunar go as she wants to surround herself with the peculiar people of the circus instead.
Poppet, Bailey’s childhood sweetheart, will soon get over her feelings over my husband and we will bond over our love for toffee popcorn and mutual hatred for Jo whose dangerous, tomboyish ways always tends to include one of her children. The Kingdom of Adarlan will throw many perils in my way (like a runaway assassin trying to rob me probably) , but with the Circus also moving I will not end up in any deep trouble. While the Circus normally moves by my technologically advanced ways, I will prefer riding my own beautiful horse, besides my son Harry who will seem to like Horses too. I will still try to kill any malfetto I come across.
I think I had too much fun on that last section! But it’s so cool writing your own fictional story with just five random books on your shelf.
EVERYONE! Please do this tag if you are able to because it is SO much fun!
I’ll write soon!