Another day, another award. I am really shocked that I am doing another award post and this time I was nominated by the talented Alicia from The Cyborg Knight. Thanks! Without further ado here are the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer the 10 questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominated bloggers (preferably with under 500 followers).
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
Questions asked by Alicia:
- What got you to start blogging?
Booktube got me blogging. It was just a normal Sunday evening and I stumbled upon Regan and her channel PeruseProject. It looked really fun so I started I blog because I’m a bit too camera shy to be on YouTube!
2) Early bird or night owl?
I’m a bit of both actually. During the summer I love waking up early because the sky is so pretty. But I also love my late night YouTube sessions as well. And if I’m reading a good book, every night is a late night.
3) Would you rather be able to visit 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future.
I don’t think it was that great being a black girl in the middle of World War 1 so 100 years into the future! Imagine how advance segways would be!
4) If you could break one law with impunity what would it be?
To Murder some one. Jokes (not really). Um that you have to come school everyday. I don’t always feel like getting up at 6:30 am.
5) Do you like to cook?
I love to cook! If I could cook for the rest of my life I would. Baking is my specialty though- I think Great British bake off does that to you.
6) What books series is most important for you to introduce to your future kids/nieces or nephews?
Harry Potter. No reason needed.
7) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
To think of food and for it to appear in front of me immediately. I know I just said I life to cook, but sometimes I just want to sit down and write, not make Spagbol.
8)What cartoon character do you identify with?
Umm can I skip this question? I haven’t watched cartoons in ages!
Can I say Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls?
She seems like a real girly girl and that’s me when I want to be.
9) What character in a book would you like to sucker punch in the face?
The character that just suddenly springs to mind is Peter Pettigrew from the Harry Potter series. I think everyone knows my reason why.
10) What is the book that you are most embarrassed to have never read?
Any Jane Austen book or How To Kill A Mockingbird. They just all seem like classics that everybody has read or something. I mean I saw a book about a Jane Austen bookclub the other day. That’s how much I’m missing out.
And those are the questions done!
The bloggers I’m nominating are…
These are my ten questions!
- Favourite TV show as a child?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Do you like snow?
- Fiction or Non fiction?
- Would you rather buy ten books that your think are okay or buy one book you’ve been dying to read since you were younger?
- What is a fictional place you would want to visit.
- Do you listen to music while you read?
- Describe to me your ideal reading spot. (Not really a question but oh well)
- Are you in a popular fandom?
I hope those questions are good enough for you all.
I’ll write soon 🙂