I didn’t feel like reviewing today (I just started Carry On and I am loving it! I should be finished with it by Wednesday), so I am doing a tag instead! I got tagged by the all amazing Trisha Ann from The Bookgasm and all of you should definitely check her blog out!
So the rules of the tag are:
-You give 11 facts about yourself.
-You answer 11 questions.
Simple right? So lets do this tag!
- I love baths! I just love the time that comes with having a bath- you can reflect on your day and think through your problems. I will a bath over a shower any day!
- I am currently top in my Biology class.
- Cartoon Network was my life as young child! The nostalgia kills me!
- I haven’t read to Kill A Mocking Bird YET!
- I have a big Winnie the Pooh teddy bear at the bottom of my bed.
- Yogurt is love, Yogurt is life.
- I love snow.
- I suck at math.
- Shakespearean English goes completely over my head.
- I have a potty mouth- it’s a huge problem!
- Long bus/car journeys are the best journeys EVER!- I seriously live for them.
1. What is always guaranteed to make you laugh?
A TV show called Have I Got News For You and it comes on BBC 1. I takes the piss out of politicians and politics in general. When that show is on, you are always guaranteed a laugh from me!
A book, a winter coat and a tent. Oh, but not any tent- a magical tent, like the ones in Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire. I’m pretty sure that Mr Weasley would be happy enough to lend me his. I mean you basically have a whole house, with water and shelter!
School. No where special, sorry!
4. Where is your favourite place to go in your home town?
Maybe my local library, because I can read while looking out on to the city. And it’s only five minutes away from my house!
5. Do you have any piercings/tattoos? If so, where/what/how many?
I have the standard eye piercings, but no tattoos. I would love to have one either on my wrist of upper arm. Or even on my ankle with something in Japanese.
6. Where’s the coolest place you’ve ever visited?
Well, I’ve been Disney Land which was magical. I wish I was older so I can recall more memories from my trip.
7. Through blogging, what’s the scariest thing you’ve ever done?
Commenting. Commenting on other people’s posts is a little scary at first because I didn’t want to screw up my first comment and I did by not adding a letter on a word! But now it is more fun commenting on people’s posts and interacting with other bloggers.
8. Who is your favourite superhero?
I don’t have a favourite fictional superhero, but my favourite superhero overall has to be my dad. He can kick some butt if he has too!
I tried reading Twilight a few weeks back and….it just was not working out for me.
10. What was the last 5-star rating you gave?
The Book Thief! I absolutely loved that book with all of my heart (and tears!)
11. What do you never leave the house without?
PHONE, purse, my eos lip balm and a tissue!
and anyone who wants to do this tag- just make sure to link back to the post when you do!
I’ll write soon.